Sunday, September 15, 2019

Advance notes for class on Monday, Sept. 16

Sunday night staring at the computer. But I usually wear a shirt.

Hi everyone,

It's Sunday evening and I've been going through the first blog posts.

Nice work overall! I'm looking forward to seeing where all of you go with your topics.

On my end, I've set up a page (on the right) that's a directory of all the blogs.

So now we can easily peek at each other's blogs. That's all part of the fun.

For Monday night's class, here's what's on the docket:

1. Go over last week's quizzes.

2. Go over press release assignments.

3. Talk about Ben & Jerry's book.

4. Update class style guide.

5. Go over next week's writing assignments.

6. Talk about story ideas for Business NH.

7. Look at blogs. What can we learn so far?

8. Quiz!

And maybe some surprises. Come to class and find out.

Also, let me remind you that we've had two classes with 100 percent attendance.

If we have a third class where everyone attends, that would be the first time in my UNH experience.

Of course if a conflict happens or you're ill, use your best judgment. (Let me know if you can't attend.)

But if keeping the streak alive is any kind of incentive, then I'll take it.

See you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Notes from class on Monday, Oct. 21

Hi everyone, Great seeing you in class this evening after all this time apart! Here's a quick follow-up with the info you need for t...